Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pictures from the Christmas Festivities

I'm too tired out from all the festivities to write a legitimate post. I'm also feeling too lazy to find an old pic for a Flashback Wednesday post. So here is a pictoral recap of our Christmas fun.

First Cujo and Ellie received their presents.

That made them tired so then they slept.

Then we got together with family, where of course Julia was the center of attention. She has finally decided that she likes her Uncle Jeramy.

Back at home Jeramy played with his new remote control helicopter. Too bad it got stuck in my hair. Luckily both the helicopter and the hair survived. Today we went out to The Rock pizza with Jeramy's mom, stepdad, and Julia. Miss Julia thought the food was good...

Afterwards we went back home where she played with the dogs. Between Julia, the camera, and the dogs, I had my hands full.



Oh and my dad taught me something quite important this Christmas. "The clap" is slang for Gonorrhea and not Chlamydia as I stated in a previous post. However, I'd like to clear the air here...I have not had either of these lovely STDs. I find that the holidays are a prime time for life's little lessons, don't you?

6 comments:

Katie said...

This is quite ironic - I also found out what the Clap was short for - FROM MY 12 YEAR OLD COUSIN!!!! Merry Christmas!

jenn said...

sorry about the helicopter in the hair! I was chased around a friend's house yesterday by an actual blimp- 3 feet long & filled with helium. I am so jealous of this kids christmas!

very cute pics- is Cujo sleeping in a sleeping bag?

Jen said...

Katie - wow...that is ironic!

Jenn - that is actually a blanket. When we wake up in the morning we often throw the covers over Cujo. And since he refuses to wake up so early he just lays there under the blankets and sleeps some more. So lazy!

Natalie said...

I thought the clap was clamydia too...

jenn said...

aww- mine cuddle underneath a blanket on their little bed. They actually spoon some nights- if I can get a good picture I will post it!

Jen said...

On the clap thing, I was in such disbelief when my dad told me that I made my little brother google it. Here is the wikipedia entry you get when googling "the clap"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea