Monday, December 31, 2007

My Name is Jennifer, and I...

take far too many dog pictures. We celebrated my father-in-law's 50th birthday last night, and I took a whole lot of pictures. However most of them were of dogs. I don't know why I take so many pictures of dogs. Maybe its the lack of kids. Or maybe its because dogs are always cute and never have bad hair days. Regardless, here is a picture of Roxy, my in-laws new boxer puppy. I took Jeramy's stepmom to Stanwood to get her the weekend after Thanksgiving and I think she has quadrupled in size since then.

Here is a pic of the birthday festivities too...

I hope that everybody has a wonderful new year!

6 comments:

Happy said...

I'm right there w/you on the dog pics.

jenn said...

Happy New Year!!! I just downloaded pics from my phone & over half were of the kids!

Hope you had a great New Years!

Katie said...

No such thing as too many dog pics. I love them!

Sunny said...

We bought my parents a digital picture frame for Christmas. When we put the memory stick from their camera into the frame, about 90% of the pics were of the dog. And the majority of those were her sleeping in various positions. LOL Nothing like 150 shots of a lazy dog!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with dog pictures! Especially of boxers! I have two! Maybe I'll post a picture of them soon in your honor.

Cece at childbearinghips

KatieM said...

I always take pictures of my dog..or as Jenn said, the kids in my family...but mainly the dog, haha.