Monday, June 29, 2009

Support Ovarian Cancer Research

*Updated to fix the link below*

I joined a team from my work participating in the Swedish SummeRun on July 26th (I'm participating in the 5K walk component). Ovarian cancer, while less common than breast cancer, is a very deadly disease. The symptoms are subtle, meaning that many women do not discover they have it until it is too late. Much less financial support has been provided to research of this cancer because it is less common than breast cancer.

If you'd like to support me, my website is here.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

That's so great, good for you! July 26th is my anniversary. I'm sure you totally wanted to know that.

I clicked on the link but it wanted a password??

nancy said...

i'll see what i can do. Things are a little scary on my end.