Thursday, June 18, 2009

Okay, I'm Jealous

So today, while I was hard at work do you want to know what Jeramy was doing? Taking Jillian on a playdate to the zoo with friends Shanna and Darby. He dragged fellow unemployed dad Clint along for good measure. It looks like they had fun.

I do feel a little bit better knowing that he is stuck putting up crown molding all day tomorrow!

The Carousel rules...

What my ever-responsible husband does (note he did follow all except rule #1). For the video go here.






6 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

She looks like she had an absolute BLAST!!

Cece said...

That first picture is wonderful! What a great daddy.

Bud2400 said...

A trip to the zoo is always so much more fun when you're younger or if you got a kid with you. Looks like they both had some fun.

Sunny said...

LOL I have a special place in my heart for SAHDs.... it's so adorable to watch them with their little ones! Contrasting his tattoos and skull diaper bag with Jillian's pink onesie and pure sugar-sweet smile cracks me up. :D

Birdee said...

I know I'm hormonal, but that just brings tear to my eyes. I can’t wait to see my DH do this with our LO.

Kelly said...

Jeramy is such a good dad! There are a lot of guys that wouldn't dream of taking their daughters to the zoo without mom forcing them. He's a keeper!! Jillian looks like she had a blast:)