Thursday, February 28, 2008

OB Visit 1.5

Today was the second half of my first OB visit where I actually got to meet my OB. I liked her very much and found her to be pretty down to earth and straight forward. All in all, there was more waiting involved in the appointment than anything. Very un-doctorish. The appointment itself was rather short (mostly med history) because the doctor wasn't feeling very well, and therefore thought it would be better if she didn't do a physical exam this time around. Damn. And I'm so good at letting people poke around downtown these days. I've got another appointment around week 12. I also need to schedule an Integrated Screen (for Down's) around the same time. So March is shaping up to be a bit of a busy month.

I've found that the exhaustion is fading, and I'm starting to get my energy back. Jeramy, on the other hand, has been really tired lately and falling asleep very early in the evening. Perhaps its sympathy symptoms on his part?

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Sympathy symptoms, good times! My husband has had fatigue, constipation, upset stomach, and vividly weird dreams right along with me. But he can drown everything in wine when he wants to, so there's a limit to the sympathy....

Kathy V said...

Glad the little spot still seems to be doing well. Glad you like your ob/gyn too. That is a plus.

Mazzy said...

Men will make any excuse to be lazy and worthless, won't they? ;)
Glad things are still going so well, with the nasty bug that's going around it's probably for the best your doc stayed away from you for now.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Very exciting! I loved the ultrasound pic! It is such a good one! Awww!

Congrats on a good couple of appointments!

Sunny said...

10 weeks already... you are 25% of the way to baby! Glad your fatigue is fading away. Soon you'll be in the glory of the second trimester. I think you'll love it -- feeling good and the bump is noticeable but still manageable. :)