- I've been having tummy issues. About an hour after I eat I get horribly sick to my stomach. I'm nauseated but I don't vomit. This has happened about six times in the past two weeks. After the first few episodes I saw my doctor who dismissed it as re-starting birth control pills. However it happened a couple more times only it was worse and I hadn't been on the active pills for nearly a week. On Friday night it was bad enough that I had Jeramy take me to the ER. We waited for nearly 4 hours to get in, and then spent another few hours there. The doc there thought it was probably my gallbladder but nothing showed up on the ultrasound. He sent me home with painkillers and told me to see my doctor again. I hope we get this figured out soon, because debilitating stomach pain sucks.
- We were going to wait a little while longer before feeding Jillian solid foods, but she was so interested in Jeramy's potato chips the other night we decided to give it a try. She got the hang of it right away, and so we'll start feeding her a little rice cereal every evening just before bath time.
- Jeramy saw a mini-cow and mini-bull on CraigsList. He jokingly told me that he contemplated buying them and a mini-horse to start a mini-farm.
- The inspection on the house must have went well. They only asked us to screw down the skylights, which the roofers forgot to do. I guess there were a few other small things, but they aren't asking us to fix those because they know we have a good back-up offer.
- The house is still a complete disaster. Insulating and drywalling the garage has consumed Jeramy's time, and that is a priority so that he can get everything in the garage as opposed to in the driveway.
- Jillian rolled from front to back at my mother-in-law's house, but she refuses to give a repeat performance. She is pretty close to rolling over from back to front. She gets all the way up on her side, but can't quite get over her shoulder.
- She can also now sit up on her own without support.
- I need to dig out the 6-9 month clothes soon. She is getting so big way to fast.
- We got a new cell phone contract and new phones since we couldn't get service at the new house. I got a Blackberry Curve. I've never cared anything about having a cell phone before, but this is seriously the most awesome thing ever.
- I woke up to snow on Thursday. Scratch that. I woke up, took a shower, and when Jeramy turned on the TV they were discussing snow. I looked outside and sure enough, snow. Since we live on the never ending driveway, I waited for it to melt before going into work in the afternoon.
- Jillian and I are both at odds with teeth. I suspect Jillian may be teething although the signs tend to come and go. She has been rather fussy and at times the only thing that comforts her is chewing on my finger. I had a lovely visit with the dentist where they told me I needed a deep cleaning and a couple of cavities filled. As a bonus if these cavities are bad enough, I may get inlays instead. Yay. At least I no longer have to worry about not using my flexible spending account money this year.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Where do I even begin?
My life is so busy right now that there is so much that I could blog about but no time to actually write-up a coherent post. So in lieu of that you get bullet points and pictures.