Monday, March 16, 2009

Vote for Jillian

Jillian is a contestant in FM 92.5's Baby Idol contest because she's pretty much the cutest baby on the planet. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit biased, but she is pretty damn adorable. Voting started today at noon through noon on Friday the 20th. You can vote up to 10 times a day! The downside is that you do have to sign up to vote (be careful it may look like you've voted but if you haven't signed in your vote wasn't counted). So if you have a little time on your hand and don't mind junk mail, be sure to vote for Jillian here!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I will totally vote for her! I already signed up in the past when someone else I know had a baby in a previous round of that contest. I used my dog's email address (yes, she has one... doesn't yours?) and now she gets emails from the radio station. Oh, and a realtor keeps emailing her too, from a different site. Sometimes I wouldn't mind Evey getting her own place, really.

Barb said...

COOL! She is pretty darn cute.