I can't quite put together a coherent post to commemorate this milestone, so instead you get yet another bulleted list...
- Why do the worst diaper blow outs occur in the middle of the night? Last week we had one so bad that it went through three layers. There is nothing quite as fun as getting the stain remover out and doing a load of laundry at 3am.
- Jillian has an unreasonably large head. This doesn't come as a surprise given the size of Jeramy's head. The first comment I heard from the doctor's when pulling her out during my c section was what a large head she had. Now I find that the matching hats from all those cute 3 month old outfits are too small for her even though everything else fits just fine (or is a little large even).
- I'm moving to bigger bottles so that I can feed her more at a time. When feeding her 4 oz at a time yesterday she was voraciously hungry every 2 to 2.5 hours. I'm hoping that bigger feedings will widen that spread, although I'm a bit nervous about worsening the ever lovely gas issues.
- Jeramy's co-worker commented that his three week old never cries. What the hell? A baby that never cries? Where do I get one of those? While I've learned to "manage" her, Jillian certainly will never win any easy baby contests.
- Apparently the best time to take Jillian out is right after her morning bottle. We went to Target (aka every IF'er's nightmare as it is always seemingly packed with happy moms and babies) and she slept the entire time. I was even able to buy clothes and stop by the Starbucks for a caramel macchiato.
- Rockstars, diet coke and wine are the beverages that help me get through the day