Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rest in Peace Grandma Harris

I haven't added to my blog for the past couple of days, because I've been a bit busy since Jeramy's Grandma Harris died on Tuesday morning. This was expected as they recently stopped radiation treatment for her cancer, but it is never easy to lose a loved one as you all know. Luckily, Jeramy and I were both able to leave work after we found out to be with his mom and family. Jeramy will also be able to travel to Arkansas for the burial in a couple of weeks.

I've taken a couple of days away from the kitchen re-modeling to work on a DVD featuring Grandma Harris' life in pictures to play at the funeral on Saturday. It is coming a long nicely, and I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites with you here.

Whenever we lose a loved one, it reminds me just how precious life is. It is so easy to lose your perspective and forget how important it is to enjoy your family, friends and health while you have it.



This one just cracks me up...I think its circa 1982. Jeramy is in the foreground, and yes, he still makes that face when he cries.



At our wedding in 1998 (yes...it was that long ago)
















No comments: