To give you a glimpse of our canine health care trevails, I thought that I'd share with you the Cujo care kit, shown in the photo above. It includes...
1. Prescription shampoo for allergies
2. Baby wipes, which we use to clean out his paws and skin flaps so that he doesn't get yeast infections there
3. Acne cream
5. Atopic...that ridiculously expensive dog allergy medication
6. Prescription ear medication and Q-tips
7. Doggie toothpaste
8. Flashlight. I hold this so Jeramy can see when he cleans out his ears.
9. Cheese. We wrap pills in this in order to con Cujo into taking pills. After he catches on to that, we'll move to wet dog food as he'll eat ever last drop no matter what disgusting powders we mix in.
So $400 later we got home from the vet and I gave Cujo his expensive pills. 30 minute later he went out to the backyard and vomited. Great. Let's hope he can start keeping these pills down or otherwise we're back to square one.
It is a very good thing that this dog is cute!