Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks Everybody

Thanks so much for everybody's comments. Jeramy has been reading them all to me over the past couple of days. I see that he and Jaime did a great job keeping you updated including some fabulous pics of my unshowered self (thanks Jeramy, LOL!). We should be heading home tomorrow. But up for today are a shower, learning how to function without abdominal muscles, and passing gas (apparently a requirement for getting out of here.)



I'll post more and the full birth story sometime soon. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite two people in the world:

10 comments:

Jaime said...

Awww! She looks so precious sleeping with her daddy :)

I can't wait to see her tonight. Hopefully you will meet the passing gas requirement before we arrive ;)

Anonymous said...

Peppermint tea helps meet the passing gas requirement! And cute picture!

Birdee said...

She does look like her daddy, in that pic anyway, how precious.. She is so cute - I just love her.
I hope your feeling well and recover soon.

Jennifer said...

Congrats Again! Todd and I are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Jillian! Hope that Mommy and Daddy are both doing well!

Jen said...

I am just sooo soo happy for you all. She is gorgeous.

Shelby said...

Such a sweet pic!! Good luck passing gas. It took me forever with my first- they had to give me a suppository to make it happen. All I wanted was to eat some solid food but they wouldn't let me until the deed was done. Sending lots of gas-passing thoughts!

Darby said...

Congtratulations! She is finally here and is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!

Barry said...

I'd like to come see the new critter this weekend if I can coordinate it between soccer games and other activities. Maybe Sunday...I'm sure Cheryl would come to if I swung by and get her.

Jennifer said...

jillian is so precious...what a sweet pic of her sleepin' w/ her daddy!

Kelly said...

That is so precious!!! She is such a cute little peanut! Or not so little at 8 lbs!!