In any case, I'm quite happy with this outcome as it allowed me the financial ability to purchase bedding for Miss Jillian today Here is what I ordered.
Finally, I've composed a list in my mind of things I like and things I don't like. So now seems an ideal time to get this list of rants and raves out in the open.
What I like...
- Feeling the baby move. It has gotten much stronger in recent weeks and she seems to be most active in the evening. The best part came Sunday when Jeramy finally felt her kick. It has taken a bit of patience on his part as she likes to stop moving whenever he puts his hand on my belly. But it was priceless to see the excitement on his face.
- Strawberries. They're in season and cheap. They're like candy, except that they're good for you.
- Knitting girl stuff. I get all excited just thinking about the possibilities. Now I just need to find the time to actually knit something!
- Colace and lots of fiber. I've been regular for weeks now! Just thought I'd share.
- Comments. I love reading your guys' comments. They never cease to make me smile and often even laugh out loud. It is always just so nice to hear from you.
- Stretch marks. They've started on the side of my belly already. Boo! Right now they're just little dots but I'm sure they'll start lengthening soon. At least my hubby says he'll still love me, and sadly enough it isn't as if its the first time I've had stretch marks. At least these are pregnancy related.
- The toilets at work. Their automatic flush is just too damn powerful. No matter how far I get from them as they flush, I still get hit with splash back. And that's just gross.
- The rain. Apparently Seattle is not aware that June means the start of summer, which means sunshine. A sopping wet gray day in June is just cruel. Perhaps we used up our spring sun quota in April and May with those rather short lived heat waves (days where we get into the 80's).
- Summertime television. It's all re-runs from here on out. Luckily I just started a Netflix subscription so hopefully we'll have some movies to keep us occupied.
- Registering. I thought it would be fun, but really it was just overwhelming. It is done now and after some online editing I'm pretty happy with it. But while in the store with Jeramy, I felt completely clueless about what to do with a baby much less what I'd need to buy for it.