Nancy nominated me for the "Kreativ Award", and I am of course very honored! So here is the deal...
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each
Honestly, this is not going to be an easy one. I've lived a very tame life, so really if you don't know something about me it is probably because it is rather boring (and ironically not the least bit "Kreativ").
1. I am horrible at sports. Mostly because I'm afraid of flying objects which tend to be inherent in sports. My friend convinced me to play soccer for a couple years in middle school and it didn't work out so well because every time the ball came near me I freaked out and closed my eyes. Oh and I don't like to run. At all.
2. I swear that I have the weakest bladder on the planet. Pregnancy, laughing, drinking the smallest amount of fluids, sneezing...all signal danger for me. My motto is visit the bathroom frequently.
3. I'm book smart, but a complete idiot when it comes to anything requiring common sense.
4. I think Jeramy can't carry a tune. Jeramy thinks I can't carry a tune. The reality probably is that neither of us can carry a tune. The only person who seems to like our singing is Jillian who could listen to us sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" for hours.
5. I had the most horrible teeth on the planet until my early twenties when I got braces. And not only did the fix require braces but two jaw surgeries costing thousands of dollars (thank goodness for insurance). Having my jaw wired shut two summers in a row completely sucked, but the end result was well worth it.
6. In the stereotypical relationship it is the husband who is absent-minded and a poor listener. In our relationship, it is me. I just have so many thoughts running around in my head sometimes, that it is difficult for me to stop and focus on what people are telling me. Surpringly, it hasn't hurt me too bad in terms of career. It completely pisses my husband off though.
7. I am 10 weeks pregnant and due on May 2nd.
And well now it seems a bit anti-climatic to nominate other bloggers.