To gratify Nancy's request, here is my 25 firsts quiz...feel free to play along. It's kind of fun!
1. Who was your first prom date?
Jeramy. We started dating when we were 16 (almost 16 years ago...half of our lifetimes!) I think this is the picture of prom in our junior year.
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
Sure, unless he's done something to piss me off (I joke)
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Probably Boone's fuzzy navel flavor. So classy, I know.
4. What was your first job?
I was an office assistant at a canoe and kayak store. I worked there for 5 years! It was a mom and pop sort of business, except that the mom and pop divorced about half way through my employment there. Whoo boy, could those two get into it. Right in the middle of the store too. Great for customer service, I tell you.
5. What was your first car?
A 1984 Ford Tempo. I always joke that it is actually the reason I started dating Jeramy. I managed to run a red light and wreck it, and I needed somebody to fix it for me!
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Not so big on texting.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
Jillian because I heard her fussing around 4am and then again at 5am. Luckily she fell back asleep both times.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane?
When I was 4 years old, my mom, grandma and aunt took my sister and I to visit my great grandma in Decatur, Alabama.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
Probably the two girls down the street, Harmony and Becky. And I keep up with both on Facebook.
11. Where was your first sleepover?
I'm sure it was with Harmony and Becky.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Since nobody was awake at my house before I left, it was probably the folks in my vanpool when I got in at 6:20am.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?
My Aunt Cheryl's. I was a candle lighter when I was 9.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Took a shower.
15. What was the first concert you went to?
Green Day when I was 17.
16. First tattoo?
None! I'm making up for my hubby's excess of tattoos I guess.
17. First piercing?
Got my ears pierced when I was 12, and that is pretty much it. Man I'm lame!
18. First foreign country you went to?
Probably Canada for the World Fair in Vancouver in 1986.
19. First movie you remember seeing?
ET at the drive in
20. What state did you first live in?
Washington. I've been here my whole life.
21. Who was your first room mate?
Jeramy. I went straight from my parents to living with him.
22. When was your first detention?
I seriously never served detention in school.
23. Apparently #23 is missing!
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance?
25. Who will be the next person to post this?
Who knows! But it's kind of fun so hopefully others will.