- Food. Especially strawberries, cheese, potatoes, cheetos, and beef. And whatever mommy, daddy or Cujo is eating. Dog bones are considered a delicacy in Jillian's book.
- Spinning in circles to get dizzy.
- Climbing over the top of the couch to stand in the window sill.
- Cujo. If only he felt the same.
- Bedtime. Hallelujah!
- Saying "mamamamamamamama." Finally!
- Making a mess.
- Spilling her milk onto the ground and then playing in it.
- Turning on the electric fireplace in mommy and daddy's room with the remote.
- Smiling at strangers to make them think she likes them...until they want to hold her.
- The book Hand Hand Fingers Thumb.
- Songs with motions like the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the Little Green Frog
Is it wrong to love this picture so much?
By the way I finally, at 19 weeks, got around to adding a ticker for this pregnancy. The 2nd time around is a little different. Not because I am any less excited but rather because time is limited. Typing a post is impossible until after bedtime as Jillian likes to help you type. She has taught us computer commands that we never knew existed.
Also, the anatomy ultrasound is next Tuesday! I'm hoping not only for a healthy and happy baby but to get a glimpse of one particular part of the anatomy in particular. Any guesses as to what I'm having? There is a poll in the upper right corner. So far this pregnancy is just like my last one. Practically no symptoms at all. I keep forgetting that I'm even knocked up, although my growing belly is starting to make that more and more difficult.