Thursday, May 31, 2007

Beautiful Weather

We have had unusually nice weather here in Seattle this week. It pretty much started right after the holiday weekend (of course) and yesterday we tied the record high of 87 degrees. Jeramy and I went with his tattoo artist Dave for a motorcycle ride to Alki last night and had a late dinner at a place called Bamboo. It was definitely a great night to be out on the bike, but getting home at 11pm is not something that I can manage all the time. Yes, I'm pretty lame for 29 years old...but in my defense I do get up for work at 4:30am every morning.

Also, we did get all of the cabinet doors up over the weekend but not pictures yet. The overachieving perfectionist side of me is coming out, and I don't want to take them until the kitchen looks spotlessly clean. And that hasn't happened given the beautiful weather and motorcycle rides. Well and maybe a little laziness too.

No comments: